We are happy you have decided to take a closer look at our community. We are conducting open enrollment process for all grades DK (developmental kindergarten) through 8th grade, until our classes are full.
St. John Chrysostom Catholic School is currently accepting applications for enrollment. If you are interested in sending your son or daughter to our school, please contact Mrs. Susan Silva for a tour of our school.
Learn About Applying
Download forms and learn what is needed to attend our school, from required documents to tuition fees.
Financial Aid Is Available
We are committed to helping families with financial need and provide economic assistance each year.
Decisions regarding acceptance into St. John Chrysostom School are based on the following considerations:
- Children of practicing Catholic parents who support the parish have preference for admission.
- Baptismal certificate, current report card, standardized test results and immunization records must be presented at registration time. An admission test is given to all new applicants in the spring.
- Students should maintain a “B” average in conduct.
- DK applicants must be four by September 1st of the year in which they are applying, and Kindergarten applicants should be five years old. Exception will be reviewed by the Principal.
- Parents must agree to actively support the spiritual and academic standards of the school.
- Parents must agree to volunteer 50 hours of service or pay the $500 service fee per family.
- Parents must agree to keep current with their tuition obligations.
- The acceptance of any student is the prerogative of the principal of the school.
Readmission of students is based on “General Policies” #3, 5, 6 & 7